Breeaakkkffaasstt! Definitley my favourite meal of the day. Without a filling, delicious breakfast, I am not myself. A very unsatisfied, unproductive me. Not very helpful when it comes to school or work I can say. That´s why I make sure that I prepare a delicious breakfast the night before and just put it in the fridge, so it is cool too (wich is very pleasing in Summer, I can assure you).. Furthermore I get the most out of my sleep, when I don´t have to prepare breakfast in the morning.
Something I recognised recently, was that I tend to eat a lot more healthy stuff in the morning, when I prepared something. The temptation for eating bad stuff in the morning when I am in a rush, is very high for me personally. So give it a try and see if you can change your habits too. If you aren´t a big fan of my version, there are a ton of recipes and inspiration over on Pinterest. Tell me, if you find one you absolutely love, I would love to give it a try!
But without anymore rambling, let´s get started!
1.Chia-Millet Pudding with Blueberry and Pistachio
You will need: makes two serves
- 300 ml of your favourite milk (Soy, almond etc.)
- 80g millet seeds
- 40g chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 250g blueberries
- Some water
- Pistachios to decorate
1. Take a saucepan and mix the millet seeds, chia seeds, maple syrup and your favourite milk. Bring it to boil and let it cook for 15 minutes or until the millet has soaken up the milk completely. Fill it into two glasses.
2. Take a new saucepan and mix the blueberries and the water, cook until you have something that looks like sauce.
3. Dribble the sauce on top of the millet pudding and decorate with pistachios and blueberries.. Keep in the fridge until you eat it, so it stays cool. (Perfect for Summer)
2. Coconut-Chocolate Overnight Oats
You will need for two:
- 200g milk (especially with coconut it tastes delicious, but you can use any other milk too)
- 100g oats
- 200g Greek Joghurt
- 70g coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 40g cacao powder
- Some raspberries to garnish
The good thing with overnight is, that you just have to chuck all ingredients except for the raspberries in one big jar or two smaller ones and putti overnight in the fridge. Et Voila sprinkle with raspberries, chia seeds and coconut flakes and you are good to go. This is the perfect breakfast for everybody that is in a rush.
I hope you love breakfast as much as I do and get some inspiration!
2 thoughts on “RECIPE: The Best Two Healthy Summer Breakfasts”
Oh my gosh these look amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing! xxx
Thank you so much for your lovely conment❤
LikeLiked by 1 person